Personal Watercraft Insurance
You glide across the water on your PWC that is part boat and part motorcycle – and definitely all fun! Wave Runner, Jet Ski, and Sea-Doo, are just a few names of these inboard engine craft that water sports enthusiasts call PWCs – or personal watercrafts.
So don’t get thrown overboard by an accident that leaves you and your ride high and dry. Get covered with a personal watercraft policy from Yates & Associates. A PWC insurance quote is fast, easy and above all - free. Plus, if you have any questions concerning watercraft coverage, give us a call at (830) 816-6601.
What Is PWC Insurance?
PWC insurance helps insure you and your personal watercraft against accidents, vandalism, and liability. That Yates Team can help you get the right personal watercraft policy to suit your needs.
What Does PWC Insurance Cover?
The most important part that's covered is you. A PWC policy typically insures you against many common liability losses regardless of whether you operate it yourself or loan it to another person. In situations like these, you may be covered for:
- damage to another craft or dock
- bodily injury or death to another person due to your negligence
- the negligence of another driver while using your PWC
- towed water skiers or wake boarders who become injured using your craft
- physical damage to the hull, machinery, and equipment
- injury to you caused by an uninsured water craft operator
- towing assistance if you break down on the water
What Is Excluded From A PWC Policy?
You should read each and every line in your policy to get the facts on excluded items. Typical examples of what's not covered are:
- any craft that has been modified to enhance speed and performance
- operation of a PWC after dark - dusk to dawn
- operating a PWC when you don't have a valid driver’s license
Because insurance needs differ depending on the type of watercraft you own, read the details in your policy to see what is covered and what is specifically excluded.